- 1 can of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 box of Betty Crocker spice cake mix (it is accidentally vegan!)
- 1 tbsp of water if needed, but it is supposed to be thiccc
- Preheat the oven according to the cake mix box... 350°f ;)
- In a big bowl pour the whole can of pumpkin puree. Then slowly add in the cake mix.
- Add the batter to your muffin tins or make a pumpkin cake if you please! :)
- Cook as the cake box instructions state.
- These are so easy and cheap! Aaron and I love them around sp00ky season.
- Our secret... Once cooked let them cool completely and place in fridge. These muffins are SOOO delicious when cold... it tastes like Starbucks pumpkin bread. :) Enjoy! xx