The time has come. Here are my favorite vegan snacks coming from a snack lover like myself. :)
- Rice Cakes: Sweet or salty cravings and rice cakes will always satisfy. Don’t worry I have a list for you. J Vegan Quaker rice cake flavors include apple cinnamon, caramel, salt free, and lightly salted. I prefer my rice cakes sweet and have listed a few combinations below. Have fun finding your own fave combos too!
o Apple cinnamon rice cake topped with coconut yogurt, granola and cinnamon.
o Apple cinnamon rice cake topped with peanut butter, banana and cinnamon.
o Caramel rice cake topped with coconut yogurt and strawberries or chocolate.
- Fruits: This might be an obvious one but get yourself some yummy fruits. Cherries, cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple, apples, oranges, strawbs. Make a yummy snack with them!
o Fruit & Yogurt Parfait: Coconut yogurt topped with my desired fruit & granola (or muesli if I’m feeling patient lol).
o Smoothie Bowl: Frozen banana, frozen bluebs, fresh strawbs, splash of coconut water blended. Throw into a bowl and top with granola, coconut shavings, cacoa nubs, or whatever you want.
- Date Balls: These easy energy bites have become a staple item in our house. We must always have date balls or else! (ง'̀-'́)ง
o How To: 1 cup of pitted dates, 1 cup of walnuts, 1/3 cup coconut shreds, cinnamon, chia or flex seeds. Blend & form into balls. Store in fridge. J
o Look on Pinterest for all of your energy ball needs because there are so many options. I want to make carrot cake energy balls soon. Sounds good right?
- Air popped Popcorn: This has become a healthy obsession. Healthier than regular popcorn and in my opinion yummier too. Here are a few of my fave brands.
o Lesser Evil: Himalayan Sweetness, Himalayan Pink Salt, Avocado-Licious are the ones I’ve tried.
o Skinny Pop
o Boom Chicka Pop
o Aldi has some really good ones too. Basically, any air popped popcorn slaps in my opinion.
- Puffs: Omg these are sooo good and addicting.
o Vegan Rob’s Puffs
o Quaker Rice Crisps: Sweet & Spicy Chili
- Hummus: Hear me out. Hummus is so versatile I had to include it.
o Brownie batter hummus with pretzels or fruit is 10/10 no joke.
o Savory hummus with veggies? Yes pls.
Thanks for reading!! I will share my favorite vegan not to healthy snacks soon. Xx lex.