Easy Vegan Almond chocolate Chip cookies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp vegan yogurt
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup oat flour (or regular flour)
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°f.
2. Mix the peanut butter, lemon juice, yogurt, and almond extract together in a bowl.
3. Now mix the coconut sugar, oat flour, and baking soda together in another bowl.
4. Combine the dry mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
5. Add the chocolate chips and mix together.
6. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll cookie dough into balls, place onto paper, and pat down a little. Feel free to top with salt. :)
7. Bake for 9-12 minutes! We did 10 minutes!
8. Let set or enjoy asap with a class of oatmilk! Omg I want them again rn